top of page
Fri, May 19|
Morels, Food, Music, Fishing and Camping!
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
Time & Location
May 19, 5:00 PM – May 21, 11:00 AM
Peterson, Minnesota, Peterson, MN 55962, USA
About the event
- A Friday night meet and greet kicks things off around 6:00, though you may arrive anytime after 5pm. Some awesome food (TBA) will be on the menu from Chef Lisee and available from 6pm-midnight. We'll be enjoying cocktails, tall tales, and music around the fire all evening---feel free to bring an instrument, yard games or anything you think would be fun!
- We'll be having an awesome Saturday breakfast at 9am including a brief discussion of wild mushrooms generally, and morel mushrooms specifically, by Gentleman Forager, Mike Kempenich.
- We will leave in a convoy to the woods with bagged lunches (I promise it won't be a bologna sammy!) at about 11:00 for foraging—you can expect to find many species of mushrooms beyond Lobsters and our team will do our best to help identify and teach you about what you are finding. Return to camp at approximately 5pm. If you prefer, you can also choose to fish the Root River, well known for its excellent trout and walleye fishing, which runs along our camp.
- At approximately 6:30PM dinner will be served-- you can count on a really spectacular menu created and executed by award winning chef Ashley Lisee of The Sample Room in NE Mpls., with live music to follow until your ready to hit the hay under the stars.
- Another incredible Sunday breakfast at 9:00 followed by a mushroom cooking class presented by resident Chef de Shroom Ashley Lisee and a Q&A session with Gentleman Forager, Mike Kempenich.
- Lots of smiles as you hit the road for home around noon, or you are of course free to use your newfound knowledge to forage on your own for the rest of the day!
We can accommodate a limited number of RV's and campers with NO hook-ups. Please let us know if you plan to bring one!
bottom of page