7th ANNUAL LOBSTER MUSHOOM JAMBOREE
Time & Location
About the Event
Friday night meet and greet BBQ, with live music by Lost Marbles and & friends will kick things off around 7:00
• Saturday Breakfast at 9am including a brief discussion of wild mushrooms generally, and lobster mushrooms specifically, by Gentleman Forager, Mike Kempenich
• We will leave in a convoy to the woods at appx 11:00 for foraging—you can expect to find many species of mushrooms beyond Lobsters and our team will do our best to help identify and teach you about what you are finding. Return to camp at approximately 5pm
• A wild theme dinner, including some of our days finds and prepared by veteran Twin Cities Chef Taylor O'Brien, will be served at appx 7pm.
• Saturdays Music by Lost Marbles, the Jon Sullivan Band and singer/song-writer Detrell Melodies starts shortly after dinner
• Sunday Breakfast at 9:00 followed by a mushroom cooking class presented by our resident Chef de Shroom Taylor O'Brien and a Q&A session with Gentleman Forager, Mike Kempenich
• Lots of hugs and smiles as you hit the road for home around 1pm---or, you are of course free to use your newfound knowledge to forage on your own for the rest of the day!
- General Admission$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- Music/Camping ONLY Ticket$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Larry Krachowski Fund Raffle$20$200$0